OpenLexicon: Open access to lexical ressources
This site provides:
- A directory of lexical databases
- Scripts to download and query lexical databases.
- Apps to create dynamic graphical interfaces to the lexical databases. Some of these apps are running at http://www.lexique.org
- Documents of related to the processing of lexical resources.
The source code is available at http://github.com/chrplr/openlexicon.
Unless otherwise explained by a individual readme or license file in a directory, it distributed under a CC BY-SA 4.0 LICENSE.
To cite this repository, use the following reference:
- Pallier, Christophe & New, Boris & Jessica Bourgin (2019) Openlexicon, GitHub repository, https://github.com/chrplr/openlexicon
Most databases have associated publications listed in their respective
README files. They must be cited in any derivative work! The same goes for some of the scripts (read their documentation for instructions).
Everybody is warmly encouraged to contribute by submitting issues or by adding a new app, script, or databases (To add a new dataset, you must create a
.json file in
datasets-info/_json. Check out How-to-install-a-new-dataset).
First, check out Lexique’s google-group at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lexiqueorg. You can then contact
firstname.lastname@example.org privately, or, much better, fork the
openlexicon repository (see How to fork a repo) and issue a pull request (see Creating a pull request from a fork).
Check out the TODO list
Time-stamp: <2023-04-03 09:48:32 email@example.com>